Date of last update : 08/07/2020
The website www.sud-bordeaux-tourisme.com is the property of the EPIC " Office de Tourisme de Montesquieu ".
The director of the publication is Mr Romain REMY, Director of the Tourist Office of Montesquieu.
Law n°2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy: art.6-III and art.19
Law N°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms: art.22 and art.32
Consumer Code: art. L.121-18
General Tax Code: art. 286 ter
Law n°82-652 of 29 July 1982 on audiovisual communication: art.93-2
Montesquieu Tourist Office
3, place Marcel Vayssière
Tel : 05.56.78.47.72
Website design and hosting
Thuria Grand Est
21 Avenue de l'Europe - Espace Européen
Assistance to the project owner
17 Isaac Newton Street
17 000 LA ROCHELLE
All the photographs on this site are used with the agreement of their authors. These photographs remain their property in accordance with the code of intellectual property.
The reproduction of these photographs is prohibited without prior authorization.
Tourist data - SIRTAqui
SIRTAQUI is the Regional Tourist Information System of AQUItaine.
Information on accommodation, activities and leisure activities, heritage, restaurants and festivals and events is collected by a network of partners and consolidated in a common database that meets quality requirements in the collection, input, formatting, verification and dissemination of information.
Co-financed by Europe, the Region and the departments, steered by the Aquitaine Regional Tourism Committee, the system brings together the Departmental Tourism Committees of the Dordogne, Gironde, Landes, Lot-et-Garonne and Béarn Pays basque. The latter organise and manage their departmental network.
In the Gironde, information is regularly updated by the tourist offices, label management bodies and Gironde tourisme. If you have any questions about the SIRTAQUI database, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The website www.sud-bordeaux-tourisme.com provides links to other sites. These sites, whose addresses are regularly checked, are not part of the Montesquieu Tourist Office website. The Montesquieu Tourist Office team has no control over their content and declines all responsibility for the information presented there.
Protection of personal data
The Tourist Office of Montesquieu undertakes to treat your personal data in a manner that complies with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) and the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés).
The Tourist Office of Montesquieu also ensures the compliance of service providers who intervene on its behalf on personal data for the fulfillment of the purposes below.
Why do we collect your personal data?
- To respond to your requests in the case of a contact
- To send you the newsletter if you have subscribed to it.
- For the use of interactive services that we can make available to you
- To understand and anticipate the demand of Internet users in order to provide you with a better service
What personal data do we collect?
- Your name, first name, e-mail address and telephone number for the processing of your requests
- Your email address for the newsletter
Who are the recipients of your data?
The data collected are exclusively processed by the Montesquieu Tourist Office and its possible subcontractors for the sole purpose of achieving the above-mentioned goals.
How long is the personal data kept ?
- Contact form : Until the processing of the request by the Tourist Office of Montesquieu, except if there is a legal obligation to keep it.
- Newsletter : Until unsubscribing at the initiative of the Internet user
- Cookies and audience measurement: 24 months
How do I exercise my rights?
You have rights over your personal data. Depending on the processing, these include the right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability. For more information on your rights: www.cnil.fr
To exercise them, you can contact the Montesquieu Tourist Office's data protection officer at the following contact details
By postmail :
Rez de dalle
8 rue du Corps franc Pommiès
By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a simple text file that the server of the site you visit places on your computer. It is used to store data in order to facilitate navigation and to enable certain functionalities.
The first time you connect to our site, a banner informs you of the presence of cookies on our site. They will only be deposited if you accept them or if you continue browsing our site.
The cookies generated are not transferred to third parties or used for other purposes.
In addition to the cookies that are essential to the functioning of the site, 2 types of cookies are deposited by our sites:
- Cookies from third party services: Some of the functionalities of our sites are based on third party services that deposit cookies. These enable these sites to trace your navigation.
- Cookies for audience measurement: In order to improve the user experience on our site, we use a statistical tool (Google Analytics) that enables us to better understand visitor demand.